Artisan Advisors PPP
Artisan Advisors is proud to introduce our exclusive PPP Referral Program. This program was designed to assist both community banks that are not participating in the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) outright, and those that are only providing PPP loans to current customers, by enabling them to refer PPP loan requests to a non-competitor provider. This unique referral service allows community banks to assist current and potential customers by connecting them to the loan system, without having to engage in the PPP Loan Program directly.
The entire process – from loan application referral through review, approval and processing - will be managed and facilitated by Artisan Advisors.
The Artisan Advisors PPP Referral Program is the newest in our portfolio of services, and was born of our ongoing commitment to supporting community banks and their customers during this unprecedented time.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding as offered under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (the “CARES” Act), signed into law on March 27, 2020.
How It Works:
- PPP loan applicants will download the application/checklist, fill out the application, provide the required supporting information, and transmit all application-related information to Artisan Advisors.
- Artisan Advisors consultants will pull the applications and supporting data from the data room and review the application for accuracy.
- Artisan Advisors consultants will contact applicant if there are questions or mistakes with the application.
- Once completed and thoroughly checked, loan applications will be processed through our bank partnerships and submitted to the SBA.
Loan Application Process
Download the checklist and complete necessary documents prior to uploaading your application. Our team will work with you to ensure they are completed accurately before submission.
Download and Fill Out PPP Forgiveness Estimator (SBA has not issued a final rule, Forgiveness Calculator coming soon)
PPP Forgiveness Estimator:
PDF Download (coming soon) or Excel Download (coming soon)
3. Download and fill out the SBA’s application.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Application:
4. Upload all documents from Steps 1-3 to our Secure Server
The package must be complete to ensure no delay. Please make sure to upload the following items:
- Loan Calculator
- Documents supporting your calculations
5. Finished Application
You will receive an email from us confirming receipt and additional communication as your loan moves through the process.
Contact Us Today
Expert Consultative Services For Bankers By Bankers